- 5pm-6.30pm: Discovery Film Festival – Shorts for Wee Ones & The Boy and the Bunnet (U) Short films from around the world for some of the youngest audiences at the festival – this year we journey to France, the Netherlands, Germany, Sweden and the USA. All these short films are in English or are dialogue free. These magical tales will delight children age 3+.
- 6.45pm- 7.30pm: Plaything (U) Come test out a prototype of a new game by filmmaker, Will Anderson, and Gamemaker, Niall Tessier-Lavigne. Think ‘Tamagotchi’ with thoughtful, emotional storytelling.
- 7.45pm-9.30pm: Teenage Superstar (15) – a brilliant documentary about the Glasgow indie music scene between 1982-1992 directed by Grant McPhee and featuring bands that emerged from in and around the city at this time including The Pastels, The Soup Dragons, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Primal Scream and the Jupiter Rising headliners The Vaselines.
- 9.45pm- 10.30pm: Pigeons on Tour (12): Pigeons on Tour – 45 minutes of feathered funnies, catch the Pigeons on a tour of Scotland while they take in the sights and seek inspiration, its fracking brilliant. Made in Scotland by Will Anderson and Ainslie Henderson.
- 10.45pm-11.45pm: SDI Shorts (PG): a selection of the best shorts from SDI’s flagship training scheme Bridging the Gap. Established in 2004 Scottish Documentary Institute have produced over a 100 films, screening in 60 countries worldwide, garnering international recognition as being at the cutting edge of documentary.
- 12am-2am: Glasgow Short Film Festival presents Shifting Ground (15) GSFF returns to the yurt with a selection of weird and wonderful shorts drawn from our 2019 international and Scottish competitions. Nothing is certain in these shadowed spaces where life is lived differently and reality is whatever you choose it to be.