- 10.30-11.30am: Discovery Film Festival – Shorts for Wee Ones (U) – Short films from around the world for some of the youngest audiences at the festival, chosen from a whole range of different countries: this year we journey to France, the Netherlands, Germany, Sweden and the USA. All these short films are in English or are dialogue free. These magical tales will delight children age 3+
- 12-1.30pm: Boy and the World (U) – An amazing, Oscar nominated, Brazilian animation Boy and the World shows the issues of the modern world through the eyes of a child and teaches us, above all, the dangers of the commodification of the mind, and the soul
- 2pm-3pm:The Boy and the Bunnet (U) & Discovery Film Festival – Shorts for Middle Ones– The Boy and the Bunnet is a brilliant way to introduce children (and adults) to the Scots language and Scots traditional instruments, then Shorts for Middle Ones- Fresh and inventive, this collection of new short films from around the world offers something for everyone from the age of eight and up.
- 4pm -5pm : The Best of Film G (PG) – The Gaelic Short Film Competition – A celebration of The Gaelic Short Film Competition – some of the very best entries to the FilmG Open Category over the past 11 years. A selection of films, from tearjerkers to feel-good music videos, made by industry professionals, students and community groups
- 6pm -6.30pm : Aardman Low Def Doune the Rabbit Hole Animation Workshop Films Premier
- Cinemor Psychedelic Sunday
- 7pm-8.30pm: Far from the Apple Tree (12) – Grant McPhee’s third trippy feature film – Judith, a struggling artist, gets her dream job of working for a renowned visual artist named Roberta Roslyn. While cataloging Roberta’s work she is shocked to keep seeing a girl who closely resembles herself, she learns that this girl is actually her boss’s missing daughter Maddy. As she investigates the mystery of just what could have happened to this girl, she starts to develop a new persona and it comes to a point where she must decide if she is to leave her job or continue and risk losing who she is.
- 9pm -11pm : Cinemor Psychedelic Shorts (15) – featuring Nonfilm (New York) versus Chris Bowman (Glasgow) – 3 hours of the very best psychedelic and experimental films from our call for submissions and collocations
- 11pm- 12am – Solar Music Solar Wind (PG) – Solar movie was commissioned by Grobschnitt to accompany their live recording of Solar Music at the Berlin Rock Palace in 1978.